Richardson Fire Department dedicate new facility

Council Members Kendal Hartley and Scott Dunn, Mayor Bob Townsend, Mayor Pro Tem Laura Maczka and Council Members Mark Solomon and Amir Omar.

The Richardson Fire Department held a dedication ceremony and open house on July 12 to celebrate the opening of the new Fire Station 4.

The new station, funded by the 2010 Bond Program, replaces the old Fire Station 4, which was built in 1973. The new station, located at 1500 Apollo Rd., includes features to meet regulatory requirements not able to be accommodated at the old site and will accommodate today’s operational staffing needs and larger fire vehicles.

ndg_student
Carmina Barnett Footerboard Ad
DJ Kayotik 590 x 90