The Cosmic Yogi Festival is an event for experienced and yoga newbies looking to practice their favorite style or try something new. North Dallas Gazette winners can grab their mat and enjoy the event with two free tickets to the Nov. 11 event in Addison. Guests can choose from three yoga or meditation classes every hour, a speaker every 35 minutes, fashion shows, a demonstration stage, music, singing bowls, an array of vendors, food trucks and more.
“The Cosmic Yogi Festival is gathering the yoga community in DFW and uniting us. It’s a perfect way for everyone to share positive energy while enjoying a beautiful day of yoga and meditation,” Katherine Galligan, Chikitsa & Ayurveda Center in Richardson shared.
The Cosmic Yogi Festival is scheduled for Nov. 11 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. at the Addison Conference & Theatre Centre. To win free tickets, visit NDG’s Facebook page, join the FB community by liking the page and sharing your favorite style of yoga.
The Cosmic Yogi Festival was co-founded by Erica Mestyanek, the Editor of Dallas Yoga Magazine and AJ Crowell, the Publisher of Dallas Yoga Magazine. After the Addison festival, the movement will hit the road traveling to other cities. You can find more information at www.cosmicyogimovement.com or www.dallasyogamagazine.com. Also on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram @dallasyogamag
Planned classes and speakers include:
- Core Flow with Joshua Boucher, Dallas
- Sound Meditation Featuring a Gong with Denae Richards, Dallas
- Rejuvenation Flow with Logan Bennett, Southlake
- Self Love: Gentle Yoga with Marissa Soto, Arlington
- Trap Star Yoga with Ebony Smith, Dallas
- Buti Yoga with Tara Rosenthal, Addison/Farmers Branch
- Glow Flow featuring fluorescent paint with Daphne Moon, Dallas
- Barre3 with Meghan Skirha, Dallas
- Chair Yoga with Diane Barriere, Richardson
- Mommy & Me with Julia Paur, Fort Worth
- Kundalini Yoga with Debbie Simon, Lewisville
- Receiving the Present: Meditation with Max Richie, Plano
Here a few of the yoga and holistic professional speakers include:
- Ricky Tran presenting Yoga 101: Introduction to You
- Debbi Levy presenting Practicing Yoga with An Intention
- Tatiana Miller & Lisa Ware presenting Stress-Less: Finding True Balance
- Dr. Colleen R. Logan, PhD, presenting Creating Affirmative Space for Healing Self and Others
- Summer Smith presenting Yogi in the Bible Belt, The Documentary