In a roach-eating contest out in Florida, contestants compete to win a $850 python. Among the contestants were Edward Archbold, who participated In the “Midnight Madness” on Friday. In an attempt to win the pricy snake, Archbold consumed dozens of roaches but quickly fell ill and died only minutes later.
“Archbold swallowed roach after roach, worm after worm. While the store didn’t say exactly how many Archbold consumed, the owner told CNN affiliate WPLG that he was “the life of the party.”
“He really made our night more fun,” Ben Siegel told the station.
Soon after the contest was over, Archbold fell ill and began to vomit, the Broward County Sheriff’s Office said Monday.”
To read more, click here.