SAN FRANCISCO (BlackNews.com) — For years, Terry Cato was always the bridesmaid, but never the bride. In this poignant memoir, this first-time author tells the story of her seven years of preparation, finally becoming a Lady-in-Waiting (engaged) and then a bride. During her years of being single, Terry observed seven personality types — her own included — that can get in the way of progress toward the altar.
In No Longer a Bridesmaid!, readers will learn:
- The seven types of single women and how they could be harming their chances of getting married
- Why dating is just practicing for divorce
- How to deal with and heal old emotional wounds
- The seven steps the author used to successfully prepare for her husband
- How to live a happy, celibate life as you prepare for your husband and more.
The publisher boasts this book is for every single Christian lady who desires to be the Lady-In-Waiting and is willing to prepare for their God-ordained husband. The title is available for purchase at Barnes & Noble, Books-a-million, Amazon.com, and Christianbook.com.