By Gwendolyn H. Daniels
The historic South Dallas Business and Professional Women’s Club is set to host its 57th Annual V. Alyce Foster Trailblazer Awards Luncheon on Saturday, July 25 at the Hilton Anatole Hotel in Dallas, Texas.
Club President, Dr. Lindy Perkins is working diligently with Trailblazer Chair Patricia Carroll and her committee in planning this upcoming signature event. Members of the club have chosen the following outstanding individuals to recognize as 2020 luncheon honorees.
- Stephen Mason – Trailblazer Award
- Gwendolyn McMillan Lawe – Trailblazer Award
- Cynthia Marshall – Trailblazer Award
- Debra Peek-Haynes – Sojourner Truth Award
- Judge Domonique Collins – Ombudswoman Award
- Oscar Epps – Humanitarian Award
- Mary Jo Evans – Community Service Award
- Minister Clara Crear – Volunteer Service Award
- Dana M. Franklin – Woman of the Year Award
- Xavier Coleman – Man of the Year
- Staff Sgt. Homer Hogues – Meritorious Service Award
- Camryn Makenna Upshaw – Youth Achiever Award
- Montanna Mitchum – Mabel Meshach White Business Woman Award
- Cheryl Wyatt – Professional Woman Award
For tickets to the 57th Annual V. Alyce Foster Trailblazer Awards Luncheon, go to the South Dallas Business and Professional Women’s Club website at: southdallasbpwc.org, select the Donations Tab and specify Trailblazer Luncheon Ticket under the Any Available Programs drop-down tab.